|February 1, 2023
||Full-length Paper Submission Deadline
|March 1, 2023
|March 15 , 2023
||Camera-Ready / Registration Deadline
|June 17-19, 2023
Conference Date of HP3C-2023
◆ Please follow the Format and the Paper should be with at least 8 pages, within 20 pages
◆ If you want to present your research on HP3C-2023, NO publication purpose, abstract must to be submitted
◆ At least one of the authors listed on the accepted paper must pay
the registration by the requested registration deadline. more.
The authors are suggested to use the HP3C-2023 paper formatting template Word Template | LaTex Template
- Official language is English in paper writing and presenting. We welcome paper submissions. Prospective authors are invited to submit full (and original research) papers (which is NOT submitted or published or under consideration anywhere in other conferences/journal) in electronic (DOC or PDF) format through the Electronic Online Submission System. Any question, please contact emai vial firstname.lastname@example.org»
- The version of your submission must be in the requested format. The authors are suggested to use the HP3C-2023 paper formatting template
Word Template | LaTex Template
- All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtual of any academic. Hence any act of plagiarism is a totally unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated. If an author is found to commit an act of plagiarism, the following acts of sanction will be taken:
- 1. Reject the article submitted or delete the article from the final
2. Report the authors violation to his/her supervisor(s) and
3. Report the authors violation to the appropriate overseeing office
of academic ethics and research funding agency.
4. Reserve the right to publish the authors name(s), the title of
the article, the name(s) of the affiliated institution and the
details of misconduct, etc. of the plagiarist”.