|January 10, 2020
February 1 , 2020
|Full-length Paper Submission Deadline
|February 15, 2020
|February 20, 2020
||Camera-Ready / Registration Deadline
Conference Date of HP3C-2020
◆ If you want to present your research on HP3C-2020, NO publication purpose, abstract must to be submitted
◆ At least one of the authors listed on the accepted paper must pay
the registration by the requested registration deadline. more.
◆ Any probelm, please contact
- The version of your submission must be in the requested format. The authors are suggested to use the HP3C-2020 paper formatting template
Click Here to Download.
- Official language is English in paper writing and presenting.
- All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtual of any academic. Hence any act of plagiarism is a totally unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated. If an author is found to commit an act of plagiarism, the following acts of sanction will be taken:
- 1. Reject the article submitted or delete the article from the final
2. Report the authors violation to his/her supervisor(s) and
3. Report the authors violation to the appropriate overseeing office
of academic ethics and research funding agency.
4. Reserve the right to publish the authors name(s), the title of
the article, the name(s) of the affiliated institution and the
details of misconduct, etc. of the plagiarist”.